Bookkeeping for Lawyers
Providing bookkeeping services to solo practitioners and small law firm owners in my niche!
Let me take care of your bookkeeping and law firm administration so you can focus on running your law firm!
As a former law firm administrator, I know what it takes to run a law firm and how important it is to keep your books up to date and have impeccable trust accounting records. My career started in banking, which led to the start of my legal career as a paralegal, and then as my passion for accounting grew, I transitioned to law firm administration. For over 15 years, I worked full time as a law firm administrator handling all of the accounting for one of the largest sinkhole insurance litigation firms in Florida. As it goes with large firms, the lawyers each started to branch off and pursue solo practices but still needed my services, and this is how BlueWave Bookkeeping came into existence. Today I continue to provide bookkeeping services and law firm administration to those same lawyers along with many others who have retained my services.
Contact me today and let’s discuss how I can help you with your law firm accounting and administration!
(Price determined based on client’s specific need)
- Diagnostic Review of your existing QuickBooks file – let us perform a diagnostic review of your QuickBooks and provide you with an actionable list of items and recommendations to get your books back on track.
- QuickBooks Clean-Up – Hire us to complete a full clean-up of your books and get your business back on track.
- Company Setup in QBO – One time set up of a company file for small businesses with a completely customized Chart of Accounts based on your industry and needs!
- DIY Monthly Check-Ups – do your own bookkeeping and pay an expert to review your books at month-end.
- App Integration – let us help you find and set up apps that integrate with your QuickBooks file to automate and streamline your bookkeeping processes.
- Accounts Payable – Bill Payment Services provided weekly/biweekly/monthly via bill pay platform.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing provided weekly/biweekly/monthly
- Payroll Services – Let us pair you with the best payroll service for your business and review the payroll process for you each pay period.
- Expense Management – by using the latest technology, we will help you get set up with expense tracking software and oversee the process monthly to ensure that your employees are in compliance with your expense policies.
- Sales Tax – set up sales tax mapping in QBO and monitor returns and payments.
- Project Cost Tracking – assist customers with setting project cost tracking, monitor and provide reports
- Custom & Management Reports – tailored reports based on the clients’ specific needs or enhanced reports for owners.