Accurate, Friendly & Reliable Bookkeeping
Monthly Bookkeeping Services
Tailored to the specific needs of your business and priced so that owners pay the same fee on the same day each month for ongoing bookkeeping services. No month-end billing surprises like you get with hourly billing plans.
Get access to a sample of our price list by completing the information below:
Our Monthly Bookkeeping Services include:
- Bank Feed Management
- Transaction Coding
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statements
- Client Advisory Meetings
(Price determined based on client’s specific need)
- Diagnostic review of your existing QuickBooks file – let us perform a diagnostic review of your QuickBooks and provide you with an actionable list of items and recommendations to get your books back on track.
- QuickBooks clean-up – Hire us to complete a full clean-up of your books and get your business back on track.
- Company setup in QBO – One time set up of a company file for small businesses with a completely customized Chart of Accounts based on your industry and needs!
- DIY monthly check-ups – do your own bookkeeping and pay an expert to review your books at month-end.
- App integration – let us help you find and set up apps that integrate with your QuickBooks file to automate and streamline your bookkeeping processes.
- Accounts payable – Bill Payment Services provided weekly/biweekly/monthly via bill pay platform.
- Accounts receivable – Invoicing provided weekly/biweekly/monthly
- Payroll services – Let us pair you with the best payroll service for your business and review the payroll process for you each pay period.
- Expense management – by using the latest technology, we will help you get set up with expense tracking software and oversee the process monthly to ensure that your employees are in compliance with your expense policies.
- Sales tax – set up sales tax mapping in QBO and monitor returns and payments.
- Project cost tracking – assist customers with setting project cost tracking, monitor and provide reports
- Custom & management reports – tailored reports based on the clients’ specific needs or enhanced reports for owners.